Finally the day has arrived.
I leave this afternoon for Peterborough but tonight I am staying in our caravan in Highbridge so I will have the chance to go to a talk by Robert Llewellyn this evening in Bristol.
If you can make it then I highly recommend coming along and if you do then tweet me and perhaps we could meet up.
Electric Cars are Rubbish, aren’t they? – Wednesday, September 25 at 7:30PM
Wednesday, September 25 2013 at 7:30PM
(e.g. import to Outlook or Google Calendar)
Smoke & Mirrors
8 Denmark Street, Bristol, BS1 5DQ
- Full charge at home overnight
- 100% rapid charge at JFE Nisan, Exeter
- 80% rapid charge at Sedgmoor (Ecotricity)
- Top up at 13A at Cabot Circus, Bristol if possible (not relying on this tho)
- overnight charge to full on 10A at caravan in Highbridge
Expected mileage today:
- Home to Bristol – 124 miles
- Bristol to Highbridge 25 miles
- Total today 149 miles
Don’t forget you can follow my progress on Twitter @paul_churchley and I will be doing regular blog posts here too. Look out for the odd video or audioboo too along the way!!!