Yup… still waiting from the price of Bitcoin to rise to the point where I am happy to sell. Until then I have no GBP to trade up and I don’t want to sell my BTC at a big loss to trade down.
So it is a waiting game for now.
I am beginning to think that I might be better off just buying some Bitcoin when the price is clearly low (< £7500 ideally) and just hold on. I am certain we will see well above £10,000 this year!